Thursday, August 6, 2009

Plankton, Kenna has the crabby patty recipe...


Watch out Plankton, here comes Kenna!! It was a typical day in Fredonia, when Kenna was sent outside to play instead of watching Spongebob..(not really a fan of the yellow sponge) A few minutes later she returned with a big smile on her face and a wadded up piece of trash in her hand. When I asked what she was doing the following conversation occured:
"Kenna, why are you back in the house?"
"Mom, you are going to be soooooo happy!"
"Really, why?"
"Because I found you a recipe. Now you don't have to worry about dinner."
"A recipe huh, let me see."
At this point my daughter handed me the wadded up piece of paper. I opened it and saw nothing that resembled a recipe, but decided to play along. So I said:
"What is it that we are making? What is the recipe?"
"It's for crabby patties."
"Crabby patties, I've never had those before. How do we make it? You read me the recipe."
So Kenna took the "recipe" from me and stood looking over the paper very carefully and then she said...(Pay attention Plankton, here is the recipe you've been dying to get your hands on)
"Well, you need bread, and turkey, and cheese, and lettuce and tomato. Then the cheese formula is bread to bread, turkey to turkey, cheese to cheese, and bacon bacon. It will be sooo yummy!!"
Needless to say, we went shopping and had "crabby patties" for lunch the next day!!

3 comments:

  1. You rock for buying the products for crabby patties! I hope they were just delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO Awesome!!! I love those precious moments! How fun that you brought it to life for her! Does sound very yummy;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you? And what have you been up to? Miss you.

    ReplyDelete